Now it acts stuck. No CD comes up on the desktop. What do I do?
Is there a paperclip hole or table knife trick? The important steps are below:.
However, before ripping any content you should always check the copyright information and, if required, the laws regarding ripping copy-protected content in your current location. If you find yourself copying lots of large media files to your hard drive — such as whole TV series or full-length movies — then you may want to invest in a USB drive or SD card where you can store these files externally, rather than cluttering up your hard drive.
Firstly, both computers must be on the same network, and secondly you cannot use Remote Disc to access copy-protected DVDs. This site uses Akismet to reduce spam.
Learn how your comment data is processed. Back Answers Index.
Apple Battery Charger
Alexander Ljungberg Rep: 1 1 1. I can open the door by hand from the inside and it doesn't seem to be stuck.
I tried moving the DVD drive from the top to the bottom slot but the problem remains. View the answer I have this problem too Subscribed to new answers.leondumoulin.nl/language/superheroes/the-way-to-win.php
CD Drive won't open
Is this a good question? Yes No.
- How to use Mac Media Player to play DVD on Mac.
- DVD/CD drawer won't open! | Mac Support;
- How to Eject Discs from Mac Pro Towers: Digital Clinic.
- 10 Ways To Eject a Stuck CD or DVD from MacBook SuperDrive • windposkudisan.cf!
- gba emulator for mac intel.
- How to Eject a Stuck CD or DVD From Your Mac.
- my book essential 1tb mac.
Voted Undo. Score 0. Insight iPhone Cases.